Phosphoric acid 54% P2O5
• Liquid fertilizer 100% soluble in water and high phosphorus concentration.
• Help in preventing the fertilization system from clogging and plugging.
• Constitutes the principle source of phosphorus to crops in fustigation.
• Stimulates the growth of roots, boosts flowering and fruiting.
• Used for acidifying and adjusting pH of the fertilizing solutions in irrigation water substratum with basic pH or in calcareous or alkaline soils.
• Applies during the crop cycle according to the needs curve of the culture, with strong requirements at the beginning of the cycle.
• Useable on all crops.
• The handling of the acid is dangerous, corrosive and requires precautions and a very special attention during the use (wear gloves, goggles and protective clothing).
• Always add the acid to water and never water to the acid.
|phosphoric anhydride (P2O5)||54%|
|Density at 25°C||1,64 Kg/l|
Nitric acid 68%
• Liquid fertilizer 100% soluble in water.
• Allows nitrogen addition in nitric form immediately assimilated by the plant.
• Used to acidify and adjust the pH of the substratum and fertilizing solution in situations of basic pH irrigation water and/or calcareous and/or alkaline soil.
• By lowering the pH of the soil solution during fertigation, the nitric acid boosts the availability and assimilation of the nutrient elements to the plant, in particular the trace elements (Fe, Mn, Zn, boron) and phosphorus.
• It helps to prevent the fertigation system from plugging and clogging.
• Useable in fertigation on all crops.
• The handling of the acid is dangerous and corrosive and requires precautions and a very special attention during use (wearing gloves, goggles and protective garments).
• Always add the acid to water, never water to the acid.
|Density at 20°C||1.4045|